Tuesday, October 25, 2016
System Time features:
• Watch the amount of, CPU Idle time, Kernel Time, User Time
• Watch the system's up time and the last boot date.
• Watch the system date time, compare to the internet official date time and sync your PC with the internet time
• Select the network time protocol pool
• Enabling the network time protocol requires internet connectivity, if internet date time is not displayed or displayed incorrectly, disable internet date time using the check box, select a different NTP pool and enable internet date time again.
System Time is a portable application, installation is not needed, just unzip and execute SysTime.exe, it can run from any folder or removable drive.
Freeware by LeeLu Soft
Download System Time portable (896kb):
Posted by Zvika israeli at 4:18 PM
Thursday, September 1, 2016
After a long time without any maintenance due to other obligations, the blog was refreshed.
- Broken links removed
- Some old posts removed
- All the official download links are pointing to portable versions only!, no more installers!
- all the download links are pointing to the same external storage (Mediafire)
Also the security issues with Google on our main site are resolved now and the main site is accessible again.
Posted by Zvika israeli at 6:03 PM
Saturday, June 18, 2016
WMI Infoview is a free WMI based system information utility for Microsoft Windows platform.
It can provide a huge amount of information about your PC and Windows OS.
Freeware by LeeLu Soft 2016
Download WMI InfoView portable (no installation) 1.7mb:
Posted by Zvika israeli at 7:45 PM
Friday, March 18, 2016
It is based on Jango 2.0 for Windows by LeeLu Soft and have the same functionality, the Windows version can be downloaded from here
Jango 2.0 is a portable application, you just need to extract the file from the ZIP folder and execute it.
Jango 2.0 was tested with openSuSE 13.1, centOS7 and Ubuntu 15.04 but may run on other Linux desktop distributions
Download Jango 2.0 for Linux:
Posted by Zvika israeli at 2:15 PM